Terms & Conditions
- Lettings from May to October are usually from Saturday to Saturday only, however short breaks throughout the year can be arranged upon request with a minimum of three nights stay.
- Tenancies commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10am on the day of departure.
- The tenant agrees to leave the property clean and tidy upon departure and in same condition upon as upon arrival.
- Pets are very welcome but must not be left unattended in the cottage, nor allowed to sleep on beds or furniture. Pets must not be allowed to chase farm animals. If you are bringing a pet please make sure you have read our separate information for pet owners document.
- Bookings from under 18s are not accepted.
- Payment of the balance of the rental must be made no later than 6 weeks priuor to the commencement of the tenancy. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the booking with no refund of deposit. NO REMINDERS ARE SENT
- Those arriving with no prior booking are asked to pay the full rental on arrival.
Please note written T and Cs are available upon request together with a printed brochure by post.