Terms & Conditions
*UPDATE* COVID19. A few guests have asked about booking in the event of greater movement restrictions within the UK. As of today's date (14th March 2020) no such restrictions are in place.
In terms of cancellations our policy remains the same that if any booking is made balance is due six weeks prior to your arrival and is non-refundable unless we are able to re-let the cottage. We therefore ask that guests consider using our recommended insurance policy from Rothwell and Towler or their own travel insurance policy if they wish.
Since early February we have operated a heightened cleaning protocol within the cottages to protect biosecurity for guests and cleaning staff alike. This includes the use of anti bacterial cleaning products, wipes and additional hand soap available in all cottages. We also would ask that guests keep informed about their own risks and follow up to date guidance issued by NHS Scotland.
We recongnise the risk is low in the Highlands and as yet there are few cases of the virus in the Highland Region, but equally it is sensible to adopt extra precautions to minimise the potential of a spread of the virus to people who are vulnerable.
- Lettings from May to October are usually from Saturday to Saturday only, however short breaks throughout the year can be arranged upon request with a minimum of three nights stay.
- Tenancies commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10am on the day of departure.
- The tenant agrees to leave the property clean and tidy upon departure and in same condition upon as upon arrival.
- Pets are very welcome but must not be left unattended in the cottage, nor allowed to sleep on beds or furniture. Pets must not be allowed to chase farm animals. If you are bringing a pet please make sure you have read our separate information for pet owners document.
- Bookings from under 18s are not accepted.
- Payment of the balance of the rental must be made no later than 6 weeks priuor to the commencement of the tenancy. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the booking with no refund of deposit. NO REMINDERS ARE SENT
- Those arriving with no prior booking are asked to pay the full rental on arrival.
Please note written T and Cs are available upon request together with a printed brochure by post.
You can book online now. Or if you prefer the paper method (we prefer to save the trees), you can download and fill in our 2020 booking form.